Version 1.1 - Build 86 (19-Mar-18)
- Added user preferences to control whether or not to show the Next Match text at the bottom of the screen and to control the speed of the text crawl.
Note, this only shows up if the timer is connected to the Tournament Manager to get the match information.
- Attempt to fix a problem that I can't reproduce: For at least one user, the
Next Match scrolling text overlaps itself. I changed the way it computes the
width of the text.
Version 1.1 - Build 85 (24-Feb-18)
- Fixed problems with Double-OK brackets if less than full. The bye
matches weren't getting skipped. Also some rendering issues.
Version 1.1 - Build 84 (13-Feb-18)
- Added a 32-person Double KO bracket. The Double KO brackets are a variation of Double Elimination.
- The original implemention of Double KO brackets didn't provide a true 3rd place fight. Instead, the losers bracket produced two 3rd place winners because that's what the person who requested that bracket type wanted. An option has been added to control whether there should be another fight between them to determine a true 3rd place. Currently, this option should be set before adding competitors to the bracket as changing the setting won't recompute the matches. If necessary, you can remove and re-add a competitor to force it to recompute the matches.
Version 1.1 - Build 83 (23-Jan-18)
- JJIF rules now honer the rule configuration setting to not
award points to the opponant when scoring a penalty.
Version 1.1 - Build 82 (17-Jan-18)
- Fixed problem with Jui-Jitsu rounds. Next Match now goes to the
next round unless it's already the last round or there is a
clear winner of the current match (by submission or penalties)
Version 1.1 - Build 81 (15-Jan-18)
- Jui-jitsu now supports multiple rounds (up to 9)
Version 1.1 - Build 80 (14-Jan-18)
- The color of the rectangle that shows around the match time is
now configurable. There wasn't enough contrast if you set one
of the player colors to red, which is common in Jui-Jitsu.
- The Jui-Jitsu can now have 3 or 4 penalty indicators. This is
controlled by the rule setting for "Number of Shidos for
Version 1.1 - Build 79 (10-Jan-18)
- Fixed background drawing problem between matches.
- Fixed crash if screen was minimized and then restored.
Version 1.1 - Build 78 (7-Jan-18)
- Added "rules" section to override the text for some of the status
messages because BJJ doesn't use Japanese terms.
Version 1.1 - Build 77 (2-Jan-18)
- Actually include the Polish translation in the install package. D'oh!
Version 1.1 - Build 76 (29-Dec-17)
- Timer now has the ability to show an optional logo. I suggest
using a PNG no larger than about 500x500. It will scale down,
but the larger it is to begin with, the slower it is to refresh
- In Jiu-Jitsu mode, the timer will now hide the ADV controls if you
set the rules to say you don't use Advantage.
- Added Polish translation (thanks to Marcin4m)
- Fixed a problem importing competitor CSV if you mapped the
Version 1.1 - Build 75 (20-Nov-17)
- Updated to support IJF 2018 rules
Version 1.1 - Build 74 (13-Jul-17)
- Fixed a problem where the program wouldn't actually stop when
you closed it. It stayed running in the background.
- Fixed problem with Rank (General) dropdown not getting saved
correctly on the competitor screen
Version 1.1 - Build 72 (7-Mar-17)
- Changed color of shido indicators to yellow. 3rd shido is still red (hansaku make)
- Provide a visual representation of shido due to leg-grab by drawing a "*" inside the shido indicator. This is activated by holding down the shift key while clicking the shido indicator.
- Since waza-ari is no longer limited to 2, there's a slight possibility that a competitor could get more than 9 of them. Since the program was released, I've never gotten a complaint about more than 9 yukos, but it could happen. If it does, the Waza-Ari digit will now expand to show 2 digits.
Version 1.1 - Build 70 (23-Feb-17)
- Updated German translation.
- Skill levels are now configurable - no longer limited to Novice, Intermediate and Advanced.
Version 1.1 - Build 69 (11-Feb-17)
- Fixed visual glitch after changing preferenes if window had been resized
- Updated Italian translation to translate text that had been added
to the program since the translation was originally done.
- Now listens on all IP addresses.
- Edit Match Results window was stil set to only allow 2 waza-aris.
Version 1.1 - Build 68 (14-Jan-17)
Version 1.1 - Build 67 (6-Jan-17)
Version 1.1 - Build 66 (28-Dec-16)
- Supports new IJF rules for 2017
- Added Import/Export Preferences. Allows you to setup the
preferences once and export them to an XML file which can then be
imported to other laptops running the timer.
- Added a Restrictions menu. This allows you to add a banner across
the top of the match time that can say "No Chokes", "No Arm Locks",
"No Chokes or Arm Locks", etc. If tied to the Tournament Manager, the
competitor's age will trigger these automatically based on settings
in the Rules.
- Added a new rule set called "IJF (2017) (Modified)" which is the
same as "IJF (2017)", but defines the minimum age for chokes as 12 and
arm locks as 17. This is based on our local tournaments. If you use
other age cutoffs, you can change them in the preferences.
- Added Import/Export Preferences.
Version 1.1 - Build 65 (28-Dec-16)
Version 1.1 - Build 64 (28-Dec-16)
Version 1.1 - Build 63 (4-Dec-16)
- 2-person division now allow single elimination and double elimination.
Reconstructing the web site after catestrophic hardware failure.
Version 1.1 - Build 62 (23-Nov-16)