Version 1.1 - Build 74 (13-Jul-17)
- Fixed a problem where the program wouldn't actually stop when
you closed it. It stayed running in the background.
- Fixed problem with Rank (General) dropdown not getting saved
correctly on the competitor screen
Version 1.1 - Build 72 (7-Mar-17)
- Changed color of shido indicators to yellow. 3rd shido is still red (hansaku make)
- Provide a visual representation of shido due to leg-grab by drawing a "*" inside the shido indicator. This is activated by holding down the shift key while clicking the shido indicator.
- Since waza-ari is no longer limited to 2, there's a slight possibility that a competitor could get more than 9 of them. Since the program was released, I've never gotten a complaint about more than 9 yukos, but it could happen. If it does, the Waza-Ari digit will now expand to show 2 digits.
Version 1.1 - Build 70 (23-Feb-17)
- Updated German translation.
- Skill levels are now configurable - no longer limited to Novice, Intermediate and Advanced.
Version 1.1 - Build 69 (11-Feb-17)
- Fixed visual glitch after changing preferenes if window had been resized
- Updated Italian translation to translate text that had been added
to the program since the translation was originally done.
- Now listens on all IP addresses.
- Edit Match Results window was stil set to only allow 2 waza-aris.
Version 1.1 - Build 68 (14-Jan-17)
Version 1.1 - Build 67 (6-Jan-17)
Version 1.1 - Build 66 (28-Dec-16)
- Supports new IJF rules for 2017
- Added Import/Export Preferences. Allows you to setup the
preferences once and export them to an XML file which can then be
imported to other laptops running the timer.
- Added a Restrictions menu. This allows you to add a banner across
the top of the match time that can say "No Chokes", "No Arm Locks",
"No Chokes or Arm Locks", etc. If tied to the Tournament Manager, the
competitor's age will trigger these automatically based on settings
in the Rules.
- Added a new rule set called "IJF (2017) (Modified)" which is the
same as "IJF (2017)", but defines the minimum age for chokes as 12 and
arm locks as 17. This is based on our local tournaments. If you use
other age cutoffs, you can change them in the preferences.
- Added Import/Export Preferences.
Version 1.1 - Build 65 (28-Dec-16)
Version 1.1 - Build 64 (28-Dec-16)
Version 1.1 - Build 63 (4-Dec-16)
- 2-person division now allow single elimination and double elimination.
Reconstructing the web site after catestrophic hardware failure.
Version 1.1 - Build 62 (23-Nov-16)